Bori Fan Representation
Bori Fan Representation are the material chosen by the community that represent Bori.
Official Song: Finally Falling by Victoria Justice ft. Avan Jogia. This was chosen because it is the song they sung together in the 6th episode of Victorious "Tori the Zombie".
- Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
- Lips Of An Angel- Hinder
- She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
- Boys With Girlfriends- Meiko
- Forever- Chris Brown
- Denial- Sugababes
- Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
- You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift
- Everytime We Touch- Cascada
- Why Can't I - Liz Phair
- I'd Lie- Taylor Swift
- Never Change- Chase Coy
- Smile- Avril Lavigne
- Ultraviolet- Stiff Dylans
- Safe With Me- Jojo
- Nothing Even Matters- Big Time Rush
- Someone Like You- The Summer Set
The official number is 10 because they kissed in the Pilot for ten seconds.
Although not decided yet, it is purple (for now), because Tori and Beck both wear a lot of purple clothing, Tori was wearing purple when they kissed, and when they hugged Tori was wearing blue, and Beck was wearing red; which makes purple.
Alphabetical Improv,because Tori and Beck had their first kiss during this game in the Pilot.
Pink Lemonade, because of the cute little conversation they had about why the lemonade is pink in "The Wood ."
Official Romantic SpotEdit
Sikowitz' Classroom, because that is where they first met, where they shared their first kiss, and where they have played a couple in many acting scenes.
Bori has been shown to fit under some common Tv Tropes  This is a list of some of them.
- Dance of Romance - They danced together in episode 6th of Victorious. They had close physically contact throughout the song.
- Fan Preferred Couple - This might fit under the Fan Preferred Couple trope as many are routing for romance but it may not happen though we all hope it does.
- Held Gaze - In the first episode after Tori spilled coffee on Beck they shared a gaze into each others eyes.
- Imaginary Love Triange - Between Beck, Jade, and Tori.
- It Doesn't Mean Anything - The hugs they shared in various episodes. There may be something there and a Just Friends hug but Jade seems to think there may be more.
- Just Friends - Andre posted in a Photo Gallery and was teasing that Beck and Tori make a great couple.
- Let's Duet - They sung a song together in the 6th episode of Victorious. They sung "Finally Falling."
- Moe Couplet - Almost everything they do is cute to the extreme.
- Moment Killer - Have hugged before and Jade came to break it up in Beck's Big Break.